Talks, workshops and courses
Teacher training events which are part of the project share a common feature: they aim to make participants aware that education offers a fantastic opportunity to try and change our world for the better.
Music and songs, stories, the internet, school textbooks, realia, NGOs literature, are some of the teaching resources used in the lively and participatory sessions you can select for your school or university either as stand-alone sessions or as part of more comprehensive teacher training initiatives.
- We Teach, We Touch the Future
- Global Issues in a Changing World
- Teaching for Life – the depth and scope of global issues in the ELT classroom
- The Spark Within – Activating Critical Thinking Skills
- Music to Change the World
- The Teenage Challenge – How to Motivate your Students with music and songs
- Within the Story - Teaching Values through Readers